Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan and execute all the digital marketing campaign as per company need. Lead generation and customer communication.
- Analysis and Write content for SEO and Social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. Create and edit posts, videos, and other content.
- Assist SEO campaigns with on- and offsite optimization efforts and improve SEO ranking and sales
- Leverage keyword data, conduct competitive analysis and do regular site audits to generate insight and recommendations concerning our SEO efforts
- Launch Optimized Digital Campaigns through Google Ad words, Social Media, Blog, Website & Email, etc. to increase company and brand awareness and lead generation.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO, SEM, and SMM marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Implementing and Managing the company’s social media accounts focusing on information that is relevant to our client’s business objectives (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Flickr, etc.).
- Graduate/ Master’s Degree (Applicants should have experience Digital Marketing)
- 1 to 3+ year(s)
As per company policy
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020