- The ideal candidate is someone who eats and drinks WordPress code snippets.
- If you are one of those guys/gals who code in their dreams, then you’re probably the perfect candidate for this position.
- The ideal candidate would be experienced in customizing Premium and Free WordPress Themes and Plugins.
- The ideal candidate would be experienced in developing a WordPress Theme from scratch using any starter theme like underscore.
- Must have better knowledge in WP Core and PHP
- The ideal candidate would be experienced in working with the Genesis Framework and the Thesis theme (Added advantage).
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude are crucial, not only for us but also for you to be successful in your career.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design.
- Immaculate skills in (at least written) English is Mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of Responsive Front End development.
- Develop fully Responsive WordPress Themes and Plugins from scratch based on requirements, keeping in mind that the requirements may change in the middle of the development cycle.
- Customize WordPress Themes and Plugins; both Premium and Free versions according to the Software Requirement Specifications.
- Work on other official assignments whenever necessary.
Job Nature: Full-time
2 + years practical WordPress development (Theme + Plugin) experience.
B.Sc/ M.Sc in CSE or relevant fields.
The requirements can be reduced for experienced candidates who are continuously developing for more than 2+ years.
Job Location: Dhaka
- We will pay higher to more experienced developers.
Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Please send your Resume with your latest photograph. Include at least 10 links to WordPress Themes you’ve developed and 5 links to WordPress Plugins you’ve developed. Your Resume will be ignored without the links to your portfolio pieces. If you have your own website, we’d love to take a look.